Welcome to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

We are a fortnightly challenge using Daisy Doodles Digital Stamps.

Please join us for some fun. Challenge rules are posted in the side bar.

Challenges begin on Monday morning and will run through Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (EST)

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Challenge #62

This challenge is an 'Anything goes'
You can make whatever you like, a card, box, calendar......
How about trying something you've never done before and surprise us all :)
The girls have made some gorgeous examples for inspiration (nothing new there, they're great)
Anyhoo, here they are....remember....HAVE FUN!

Mandy
Emma 

Nicky

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me enter this week.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys it means a lot to us that you like them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fabulous challenge--the DT creations are amazing! :) So glad I found you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations girls.. so lovely.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm entry # 106 and 121 and my name is not appearing with the number but my link is there so don't know what is going on, just thought I should let you know. Hope my entries still count. Thanks
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Glenda,
      Sorry about that, it's working now :)

      Delete